Back to Nova Scotia Hotels
Set in a rustic backdrop of traditional log cabin architecture, Pictou Lodge now offers a wide range
of accommodations options. We have a 3 1/2 star Canada Select rating.
PICTOU LODGE RESORT NOVA SCOTIA
More information on Pictou Lodge Resort
Situated on the picturesque shores of the Northumberland Strait, the inspiring and memorable
atmosphere of Pictou Lodge Resort makes it one of Atlantic Canada's remarkable hidden gems. Pictou
Lodge received the 1999 Golden Hospitality Award from the Tourism Industry Association of Nova
Hotels in Pictou Nova Scotia
P.O. Box 1539, Pictou, NS, B0K 1H0
Phone: (902) 485-4322
Fax: (902) 485-4945
AN IDEAL LOCATION TO DISCOVER NOVA SCOTIA!
- Historic log resort with 1/2 km private beach frontage where guests can enjoy swimming and
- Closest accommodation to P.E.I. ferry terminal.
- Recreational opportunities include nature trails, bicycles, life-sized checker board, sea
kayaking instruction and tours, canoe, paddleboats, mini driving range, and more. During July
and August, we offer special children's activities daily.
- Accommodations include hotel, 1 & 2 bedroom suites, efficiency suites with kitchenettes,
executive suites with full kitchen and double whirlpool, and cottages.
- Ideal retreat or conference destination For more information, see our Retreats/Conferences
- Taste of Nova Scotia approved fireside dining and Ocean view Lounge; famous Sunday Brunch
with live entertainment; an impressive collection of the finest single malt scotches and wines.
Open mid May to mid October.
Pictou Lodge Resort is situated on the picturesque shores of the Northumberland Strait, just 4 km
from the PEI Ferry at Caribou. We are about 20 km off the Trans-Canada Highway, across the Veinot
Causeway, through the historic Town of Pictou, and 5 km east of Pictou on Braeshore Road. Pictou
Lodge Resort is the closest accommodation to the PEI Ferry terminal at Caribou.